- Bills HC Sean McDermott says he doesn’t believe RB LeSean McCoy is showing signs of age and mentioned that McCoy’s struggles have been a combination of him not hitting holes and the offensive line not creating them. (Mike Rodak)
- Bills signed WR Cam Phillips and CB Xavier Coleman to their practice squad. (NFLTR)
- Bills released WR Hunter Sharp from their practice squad.
Dolphins S Reshad Jones said Wednesday that his decision to remove himself from last week’s game is behind them and they’re moving on.
“I’ve never been a quitter,” Jones said, via the Miami Herald. “…That’s behind us. All that’s behind us. We’re ready to play Green Bay right now. All of our focus right now is on Green Bay. We’ve got a tough opponent in Green Bay. The past is the past.”
Jones mentioned that he wanted to make sure that he and HC Adam Gase were on the same page.
“I just wanted to holler at him and make sure we were on the same page, which we are right now,” Jones said. “And like I said, we’re focusing everything on Green Bay.”
- The Miami Dolphins officially ruled out QB Ryan Tannehill for Week 10’s game on Wednesday. (NFLTR)
- Tannehill later told reporters that his goal is to return for Week 12’s game against the Colts, adding: “I’m all in on that.” (Joe Schad)
- Tannehill explained every time he throws a ball right now, he’s in pain which stresses the capsule in his shoulder: “It’s not about the pain. It’s being able to make the throw. Every time arm goes through motion it stresses the capsule.” (Joe Schad)
- Tannehill added that he’s “very confident” he will play again this season and doctors haven’t discussed shutting him down for the season. (Barry Jackson)
- Ian Rapoport reports that Jaguars RB Leonard Fournette (hamstring) is expected to practice on Wednesday and is nearing a return to the field.
- According to Rapoport, Jaguars CB A.J. Bouye (calf) is still out, but his sense is it won’t be for much longer.
- Jason La Canfora wouldn’t be surprised if the Ravens turned to rookie Lamar Jackson as their starting quarterback in Week 11, given how things have gone for Baltimore this season.