Home / Broncos / AFC Notes: Broncos, Browns, Dolphins & Jaguars
AFC Notes: Broncos, Browns, Dolphins & Jaguars
- Jay Glazer reports that Broncos QB Trevor Siemian is dealing with a Grade 3 shoulder separation, which is as bad of this kind of injury as one can have.
- However, the good news is that this isn’t considered a long-term issue for Siemian because it’s to his non-throwing arm.
- Glazer adds that the injury is “extremely painful” and prevents you from having strength to lift your arm over your head but Siemian could still be back as early as next week if the pain subsides.
- Ian Rapoport reports that the Browns view WR Terrelle Pryor as a valuable building block and a rare talent, and have no plans to consider making him available for trade.
- According to Ian Rapoport, Dolphins first-round OL Laremy Tunsil suffered an ankle injury, which explains why he’s inactive for today’s game.
- Ryan O’Halloran of the Florida Times-Union writes that despite sustaining a knee injury that led to him being placed on injured reserve, it doesn’t necessarily mean that Luke Joeckel‘s time with the Jaguars is over.
- Instead, O’Halloran believes the injury could help his chances to some degree of re-signing with the Jaguars next year, as teams will have concerns about his knee and the fact that he was no longer playing offensive tackle.
Tags Laremy Tunsil Luke Joeckel Terrelle Pryor Trevor Siemian