- The Denver Broncos officially list TE Jeff Heuerman, OLB Shane Ray, WR Emmanuel Sanders, OL Adam Gotsis, DL Domata Peko (illness) all as questionable for Sunday’s game.
Browns WR Josh Gordon said “it’s been awesome” to be back with the team and practicing after being away from the game for so long.
“It’s been awesome. It’s been a joy. It’s been fun. It’s been exciting,” Gordon said, via Tony Grossi of ESPN Cleveland. “I think I knocked that rust off prior to getting back to the building. I think I accomplished that. First day of practice, [I was] able to adjust pretty quickly.”
Gordon added that he’s enjoyed being around his teammates as the Browns’ coaching staff, and the overall environment has been very positive.
“I do love this environment, these guys here, these coaches here,” Gordon said. “Top to bottom, it’s just been an all-around conducive environment to what I’m trying to do. There hasn’t been any type of negativity, any type of energy being sucked out of the room. I’m in a good mental space for me, so I think that allows for the rest of it to be kind of secondary. It’s all good right now.”
Gordon won’t return for this week’s game, but he says that he’ll be rooting for the team to get its first win of the season.
“I really hope they can get it done this week [in Cincinnati],” Gordon said. “I’ll be on the sideline rooting them on. If it doesn’t happen and it happens the week I’m in, that’s great. If it doesn’t, we’ll continue to fight every week until it’s over to get a win. I don’t think it matters the timing of the win, as long as we get wins.”
- The Cleveland Browns officially ruled out WR Sammie Coates (knee/ankle) for Week 12’s game against the Bengals and have DB Derron Smith (knee) down as doubtful.
- According to Armando Salguero, the Dolphins are hopeful QB Jay Cutler will clear the concussion protocol Friday or Saturday and play in Week 12’s game.
- Joe Schad, citing a league source, reports that Dolphins DE William Hayes may miss “extensive time” due to a back injury.
- Steelers rookie WR JuJu Smith-Schuster (hamstring), TE Vance McDonald and CB Joe Haden are all out for Week 12’s game against the Packers.
- The Steelers also list S Mike Mitchell as questionable.