- Broncos HC Gary Kubiak told reporters on Thursday OLB DeMarcus Ware has been ruled out for their Week 11 matchup against the Bears. (Nicki Jhabvala)
- Kubiak said he expects WR Emmanuel Sanders (ankle, finger) to be “full go” on Sunday. (Troy Renck)
- Regarding QB Peyton Manning, Kubiak said he plans to consult with the Broncos’ training staff to determine if he’ll make the trip to Chicago. Although, he considers treatment the No. 1 priority for Manning. (James Palmer)
- Chargers OT D.J. Fluker suffered another concussion during Wednesday’s practice, according to Michael Gehlken.
- Fluker has now sustained a concussion in each of three seasons in the NFL, with all of them coming during practice.
- Former Patriots OT Blaine Clausell will visit with the Jets Thursday evening. (Brett Tessler)
Ravens first-round WR Breshad Perriman (injured reserve) confirmed he has a partially torn PCL, per Jeff Zrebiec.
However, Perriman said that doctors told him he’ll be fine moving forward.
“They basically told me once it gets back to 100 percent, I’ll be good and I should be fine,” Perriman said, via ESPN.com. “It could potentially happen again but the odds of that are going to be slim.”
Perriman added that his injury is coming along, and he doesn’t believe he’ll need surgery, per Zrebiec.
- Zac Jackson of Pro Football Talk writes that it’s possible the Texans claimed QB Brandon Weeden off of waivers in an attempt to keep him from ending up with the Colts.
- Weeden told reporters that he’s confident he could play Sunday if he has to, but acknowledged it’s difficult to learn new system this fast. (Aaron Wilson)
- Interestingly enough, Texans HC Bill O’Brien didn’t rule out QB Brian Hoyer for Week 11, saying: “We’ll have to see how it goes tomorrow.” (Tania Ganguli)