“He’s got to perform better,” Joseph said, via Pro Football Talk. “We’re at home and it’s his job to flip the field. That isn’t happening. He’s got to play better.”
Last week, the Broncos signed P Colby Wadman to their practice squad as competition for King, so this is a situation worth watching.
- Nicki Jhabvala reports that an MRI came back clean on King, who was limping in the locker room after the game.
- Mike Garafolo reports that Chiefs WR Sammy Watkins has yet to undergo an MRI for his hamstring injury, but he was able to do some jogging last night as they evaluated whether he could return. Garafolo adds that the hope is this isn’t a severe strain.
- Chiefs signed S Josh Shaw. (NFLTR)
- Chiefs waived TE Alex Ellis with an injury designation.
Steelers HC Mike Tomlin was asked about the news that Le’Veon Bell plans to report to the team during their Week 7 bye.
“I have not talked to Le’Veon and I really have no Le’Veon update,” Tomlin said, per Ed Bouchette.
“It’s the best approach for us to stay focused on guys here and we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it,” Tomlin added. “It’s best to stay that way.”
- Steelers placed S Nat Berhe on injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Steelers promoted CB Brian Allen to their active roster.
Steelers signed CB Herb Waters to their practice squad.