- Tom Pelissero reports that Colts offensive linemen Mark Glowinski and Denzelle Good both took pay cuts last weekend.
- According to Pelissero, Glowinski will now make $1.219 million and Good gets $711,880 for the 2018 season. However, both players can make up the difference in incentives. The Colts saved $1.709 million against their salary cap with these moves.
- The Jets signed former Giants third-round QB Davis Webb to their practice squad on Tuesday.
- Ian Rapoport reports that the Jets are paying Webb his full salary as if he was on the 53-man roster, even though they’re carrying him on their practice squad.
- Mike Klis reports that the Jets are paying RB De’Angelo Henderson $30,000 a week or a prorated portion of $510,000 while on their practice squad.