- Adam Schefter reports that Broncos QB Trevor Siemian has a minor shoulder sprain, but the team believes he should be able to play on Sunday.
- Broncos HC Vance Joseph announced Monday that WRs Emmanuel Sanders and Isaiah McKenzie both have ankle sprains and are out for Week 7’s game against the Chargers and will be week-to-week moving forward. (Nicki Jhabvala)
- Broncos OLB Shane Ray (wrist) and rookie TE Jake Butt (knee) are expected to return to practice this week. (Nicki Jhabvala)
- Broncos HC Vance Joseph announced that OL Billy Turner broke his right hand and will undergo surgery. (Mike Klis)
- According to Joseph, RT Menelik Watson is day-to-day with a calf injury. (Nicki Jhabvala)
- Joseph said they are discussing whether to add a receiver following injuries they sustained this past weekend. (Troy Renck)
- Jets HC Todd Bowles said Monday that they will “hopefully at some point in time” bring back WR/KR Jalin Marshall, who was cut last week. (Ralph Vacciano)
- It’s worth mentioning that Marshall officially passed through waivers unclaimed on Monday.
- According to Howard Balzer, the Ravens hosted free agents LB Steven Johnson and OT Dieugot Joseph (signed to practice squad) for visits last week.
On Monday, Steelers WR Martavis Bryant told reporters that he did not request a trade and has talked with his coaches about getting better.
“Nah. I’m good, man. I’m good to go,” Bryant said, via NFL.com. “Just gonna play ball … finish strong and move on forward.”
Bryant added that he recently spoke to Steelers coaches “about what I can do better and that’s it.”