- Jason Cole of B/R has been told that the concussion sustained by Browns QB Josh McCown is “not bad.”
- McCown will, obviously, need to pass the league’s concussion protocol before he could even return to practice.
Albert Breer asked Colts owner Jim Irsay if HC Chuck Pagano is coaching for his job this year.
“I don’t see the dynamic being any different than any other year. I don’t see it that way at all,” Irsay said.
- Irsay told reporters that X-rays on WR T.Y. Hilton‘s knee came back negative, and it’s considered just a bad bruise. (Zak Keefer)
- However, Hilton is still likely to miss a few weeks. (Zak Keefer)
- Jaguars LT Luke Joeckel (sprained ankle) was spotted on crutches and sporting a walking boot after Sunday’s game.
- Joeckel is expected to undergo an MRI on his ankle at some point today.
- Jaguars WR Rashad Greene suffered a concussion during Week 1’s game.
Hoyer said of the situation: “I’m all about the team. For him to move the ball and score a touchdown, that was great. I’ll be ready either way.”
Regarding his play, Hoyer said: “Started bad, poor execution. Couldn’t have started game any worse. Offensively, we have to do so much better to win in this league.”