Browns RB Isaiah Crowell mentioned that he feels like they are “building something special” in Cleveland.
“I feel very good about it,” Crowell said, via Jordan Hill of the Columbus Ledger-Inquirer. “I feel like we’re building something special. A lot of people are underestimating us, but I feel like we’re going to shock the world.”
“I feel like all the guys we got are very talented,” Crowell said. “They’re going to be able to come out and help us tremendously from the start of the season. I just wish those guys the best. I hope they keep training hard.”
- A team source tells Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald that the Dolphins are likely to open training camp with veteran Lawrence Timmons at middle linebacker and Kiko Alonso at weakside linebacker.
- The Dolphins gave rookie Raekwon McMillan a lot of work at middle linebacker, but it would still be a surprise to see him open the year there, according to Jackson.
- Koa Misi is still awaiting medical clearance after neck surgery.
- Eddie Paskal of Raiders.com considers Amari Cooper, Michael Crabtree, Seth Roberts and Cordarrelle Patterson to be the only locks to make the team this summer at the receiver positions.
- This leaves one or possibly two roster spots up for grabs between Keon Hatcher, Johnny Holton, Jaydon Mickens, Isaac Whitney and Ishmael Zamora.