Browns LT Joe Thomas said his plan is to wait until after the season before deciding whether to return next year.
“I’m going to sit down with my family and kind of discuss where I am about continuing to play,” Thomas said Thursday, via the Associated Press.
“I think it will come down to really, first and foremost, my health. Do I feel like I’m still playing at an elite level and do I still love it? For me, I feel like when I make that decision, which will be after the season, that is really what it is going to come down to.”
- An NFC personnel guy who spoke with Ian O’Connor is convinced that the Browns will take Wyoming QB Josh Allen at No. 1 overall, leaving the Giants to choose from Josh Rosen, Sam Darnold, and Saquon Barkley.
- The Jaguars officially list LT Cam Robinson (abdominal), DL Abry Jones (back), and LB Blair Brown (concussion protocol) all as questionable for Sunday’s game.
- Jacksonville also ruled out WR Marqise Lee (ankle) for Week 17.
- According to Howard Balzer, the Jaguars worked out wide receivers Rannell Hall, Mario Alford, Philly Brown and Tevaun Smith this week.
- Jacksonville ultimately signed Smith to their practice squad a few days ago. (NFLTR)
- According to Howard Balzer, the Jets worked out DE Francis Kallon, C Jon Toth and OT Jerry Ogokwe.
- Of this group, the Jets elected to sign Kallon to their practice squad.