- Chargers first-round pick DE Joey Bosa (hamstring) has officially been removed from the team’s injury report, which paves the way for him to finally make his season debut on Sunday.
Colts GM Ryan Grigson mentioned during an appearance on Jay Mohr’s radio show that building a better defensive unit has been impacted by the six-year, $139.125 million contract that they signed QB Andrew Luck to earlier in the year.
“When you have to tighten up, once you pay Andrew what we did, it’s going to take some time to build on the other side of the ball,” Grigson said, via Pro Football Talk.
- The Dolphins have RB Arian Foster listed as doubtful for Week 5’s game.
- Meanwhile, Miami has already ruled out TE Jordan Cameron, CB Xavien Howard and LB Koa Misi for Sunday.
- Mike Reiss wouldn’t be surprised if the Patriots made another roster move, as they’re currently too thin at defensive tackle.
- The Raiders officially ruled RB Latavius Murray out for Week 5’s game, due to a turf toe injury.
- Adam Caplan reports that the Raiders are holding out hope that TE Clive Walford (knee) will be able to play this weekend.
- According to Caplan, RT Menelik Watson (calf) is expected to miss his second straight game.