“Hunter Henry is as advertised. He’s going to be a player right away,” Rivers said. “New guys need to make plays in practice to know he’ll do it in game.”
Luck admitted that he’s made his “fair share of mistakes” this summer.
“I’ve made my fair share of mistakes, for sure, like anybody in training camp,” Luck said Thursday. “I’d like to think that I haven’t repeated any of the same mistakes. That’s part of practice, making mistakes, but you try not to repeat them.”
- Ian Rapoport reports Raiders WR Amari Cooper actually played through plantar fasciitis in his foot for most of his rookie year.
- According to Rapoport, Cooper can “barely watch the game tape from 2015, because he doesn’t recognize himself.”
- According to Aaron Wilson, former No. 1 overall pick Jadeveon Clowney is expected to return to practice as soon as next week.
- Wilson adds that Clowney is making progress, but the Texans are still being cautious with him.
- Clowney has reportedly been dealing with some “minor soreness” in his knee.