- The Los Angeles Chargers have officially ruled out LB Denzel Perryman (hamstring) and DT Corey Liuget (knee) for Week 16’s game.
- The Chargers also have LT Russell Okung (groin), RT Joe Barksdale (hip) and RB Austin Ekeler (hand) listed questionable for Sunday’s game. All three of these players will be game-time decisions.
- The Miami Dolphins list QB Matt Moore (foot) and RB Damien Williams (shoulder) as doubtful for Week 16’s game against the Chiefs.
- Miami also has DE Andre Branch (knee), DE Terrence Fede (knee), S T.J. McDonald (shoulder), WR DeVante Parker (ankle), CB Cordrea Tankersley (ankle), S Michael Thomas (knee) all listed as questionable.
- Jets HC Todd Bowles declined to say whether DE Muhammad Wilkerson will be active for Sunday’s game.
- However, Rich Cimini reports that Wilkerson didn’t take his usual number of reps this week, which implies he could be held out of the game.
- The New York Jets officially ruled out G Brian Winters for Sunday’s game against the Chargers and the expectation is that Dakota Dozier or Brent Qvale will start in his place.
- Jets DL Leonard Williams officially cleared the concussion protocol and will suit up this weekend.
- The Jets also have RB Matt Forte, RB Eli McGuire and C Wesley Johnson all listed as questionable.
- The New England Patriots officially ruled out DT Alan Branch (knee) and RB Rex Burkhead (knee) for Week 16’s game against the Bills.
- The Patriots also list RB Brandon Bolden (groin), WR Chris Hogan (shoulder), S Brandon King (hamstring), DE Eric Lee (ankle), WR Matt Slater (hamstring), LB Kyle Van Noy (calf), T LaAdrian Waddle (ankle), and RB James White (ankle) all as questionable.