- Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald reports that the Dolphins have fired head athletic trainer Ryan Grove.
- Jaguars RB Leonard Fournette was involved in a three-car accident in Jacksonville Tuesday afternoon, according to the Florida Highway Patrol. (First Coast News)
- The good news, however, is that no injuries were reported in the accident, which officials say Fournette’s car was rear-ended but he was still able to drive home.
Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger indicated that he would like to see the team retain Todd Haley as offensive coordinator, despite the reported issues between them.
“The least amount of change the better,” Roethlisberger said, per Aditi Kinkhabwala. “We don’t want to have big changes because we’re right there, we’re on the cusp. We feel we have some great things going for us.”
- Steelers HC Mike Tomlin was asked about Haley, but he declined to endorse him as their offensive coordinator moving forward: “I don’t know where these roads are going to lead. Some conversations need to be had. Some contracts are up, some contacts aren’t.” (Jeremy Fowler)
- Over the weekend, Ian Rapoport reported that Haley could be at a crossroads with the Steelers, given his relationship with Roethlisberger and the fact that his contract is up.
- Alex Marvez reports that Steelers WRs coach Richard Mann is retiring.
- Alex Marvez reports that Packers secondary coach Darren Perry is interviewing for the same position with the Texans.