- Armando Salguero confirms that the Dolphins would like to trade franchise WR Jarvis Landry.
- Multiple NFL sources have told Salguero that if the Dolphins are able to trade Landry, it’s likely they would only get a third-round pick for him or possibly a low second-rounder. Salguero adds that they could also make a deal for a player.
- As for potential landing spots for Landry, Salguero lists the Ravens, Bears, 49ers, Panthers, Bills and Saints.
- At the combine, the expectation is that the Dolphins will pitch signing the franchise tender to his agent, as his should benefit both parties, according to Salguero.
- UCLA QB Josh Rosen tells Michael Silver of NFL Media that he “never said anything about not wanting to play in Cleveland. I don’t know where that came from. There’s absolutely no foundation in reality in that (report).”
- Rosen’s prior comments were about him rather being a lower pick and going to a good team than about playing for the Browns, specifically, which was perceived to be a shot at Cleveland, who holds the No. 1 overall pick.
- Jason Cole says that it likely doesn’t matter if Rosen want to play for the Browns, seeing as he isn’t of the belief that Cleveland is interested in him.
Titans GM Jon Robinson made it clear that they’re open business when it comes to this year’s draft.
“We’ll certainly have a lot more time to just kind of sit back and watch, but we’ll be aggressive as well,” Robinson said, via Jason Wolf of the Tennesseean. “If there is a player that we really, really, maybe we thought he was going to go in the top 10 and for whatever reason he’s slipping down the board, we’ll try and position ourselves to maybe acquire the guy. Or if we get action on our pick at 25, and a team wants to come up to our pick so that we trade back, I think I have proven that I am willing to trade.
“My phone line is always open.”