- The New York Jets officially list RB Matt Forte (knee) and RG Brian Winters (abdomen/ankle) as questionable for Sunday’s game.
- According to Howard Balzer, the New York Jets brought in offensive tackles Korren Kirven and Jarvarius Leamon for tryouts on Thursday.
- Jets DL Muhammad Wilkerson has been ruled out for Week 15 after he reportedly missed another team meeting on Friday. (NFLTR)
Michael Gehlken reports that Browns GM John Dorsey spoke to Raiders practice squad DE Fadol Brown by phone this week and the Texans and Patriots reached out to him on Thursday, so it’s possible he could be playing for a new time at some point in the near future.
“I don’t think I’m going to be here next week, to be honest,” Fadol said. “I think I’m ready to play.”
- The Raiders officially have ruled out WR Amari Cooper (ankle), DE Mario Edwards (ankle), S Obi Melifonwu (ankle), and TE Clive Walford (concussion, neck) for Sunday’s game against the Cowboys.
- Raiders DE Denico Autry (hand, ankle), G Jon Feliciano (concussion), and S Keith McGill (knee) are all questionable for Week 15.
- The Baltimore Ravens have CB Maurice Canady (knee), G Jermaine Eluemunor (shoulder), C Ryan Jensen, (ankle) QB Ryan Mallett, (illness) WR Chris Moore, (hip) LB Za’Darius Smith, (shoulder) and WR Mike Wallace (ankle) all listed as questionable for Week 15’s game against the Browns.
- Steelers CB Joe Haden tells Jeremy Fowler that he’s likely to be a game-time decision for Sunday’s game against the Patriots.
- The Steelers officially ruled out TE Vance McDonald (shoulder) and have CB Joe Haden (fibula), CB Coty Sensabaugh (shoulder), and WR JuJu Smith-Schuster (hamstring) all as questionable.