- Colts HC Frank Reich told reporters on Friday that RB Marlon Mack has “one more step” to clear in the concussion protocol before being cleared by the independent neurologist and returning to game action. (Andrew Walker)
- The Colts officially ruled out TE Mo Alie-Cox (calf) and C Ryan Kelly (knee) for Week 13’s game and have S Mike Mitchell (knee), WR Chester Rogers (groin), TE Erik Swoope (knee), LB Darius Leonard (shoulder, knee), RB Marlon Mack (concussion) and DE Kemoko Turay (hip) down as questionable.
- Colts activated OL Joe Haeg from injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Colts release QB Phillip Walker from their practice squad. (NFLTR)
- Colts signed DE Anthony Winbush to their practice squad.
New Jaguars OC Scott Milanovich believes his prior experience as a head coach and coordinator will help him take over the team’s offense for the remainder of the season.
“The fortunate thing for me is I’ve been a coordinator before, I’ve been a head coach,” Milanovich said, via the Florida Times-Union. “I’ve been through quarterback changes — more often than not based on injury, so it’s not my first time through this scenario. It is in the NFL, obviously. But it’s not my first time.
“It’s always hard. Every week’s hard getting prepared for a good opponent, especially one in the division. We’re just locking in, trying to gets guys in the best position to make plays.”
- The Jaguars officially ruled out WR D.J. Chark (quad) for Sunday’s game and have CB Jalen Ramsey (knee), S Tashaun Gipson (ankle), S Cody Davis (hamstring), CB Tre Herndon (ankle), DE Lerentee McCray (hamstring), CB Quenton Meeks (knee) and OL Josh Walker (foot, ankle) all down as questionable.
- Texans WR Keke Coutee (hamstring) will be a game-time decision on Sunday against the Browns. (James Palmer)
- The Texans officially list DE J.J. Watt (knee) and WR Keke Coutee (hamstring) as questionable for Week 13.
- Titans HC Mike Vrabel announced Friday that CB Malcolm Butler has cleared concussion protocol and is available for Week 13’s game. (Turron Davenport)
- The Titans officially ruled out RB David Fluellen (knee) and S Dane Cruikshank (knee) for Sunday’s game.