- Colts HC Frank Reich said Friday that LT Anthony Castonzo suffered a “minor” setback during Wednesday’s practice and won’t play in Week 2.
- The Colts ruled out OT Denzelle Good (knee/wrist), DT Denico Autry (ankle), and CB Chris Milton (concussion) and have Clayton Geathers (knee), Marlon Mack (hamstring), Grover Stewart (shoulder) down as questionable.
- The Colts re-signed TE Erik Swoope to their practice squad. (NFLTR)
- The Jaguars list RB Leonard Fournette (hamstring) as questionable for Sunday’s game against the Patriots. Jacksonville plans to test Fournette this weekend to see if he’ll be able to suit up, making him a game-time decision.
- Adam Schefter reports that the Jaguars brought in P Joseph Davidson for a workout on Friday.
- Texans HC Bill O’Brien told reporters that he’s confident WR Will Fuller will play against the Titans on Sunday.
- The Texans officially ruled out CB Kayvon Webster (achilles) and have CB Johnson Bademosi (knee), LB Jadeveon Clowney (back, elbow), WR Sammie Coates (hamstring), WR Keke Coutee (hamstring), DE Christian Covington (thigh, knee), LB Duke Ejiofor (hamstring), WR Will Fuller (hamstring), and WR DeAndre Hopkins (foot) all down as questionable.
- Titans HC Mike Vrabel said Friday that he expects Marcus Mariota and Blaine Gabbert to both player in Week 2. (NFLTR)
- The Titans officially ruled out OT Jack Conklin (knee), OT Taylor Lewan (concussion), and S Kendrick Lewis (foot) for Week 2’s game.