- Colts HC Frank Reich said they’re still evaluating S Clayton Geathers’ neck injury, but newly signed S Mike Mitchell is capable of playing for them immediately if needed. (Andrew Walker)
- Reich mentioned that WR T.Y. Hilton and TE Jack Doyle are still “week-to-week.” (Kevin Bowen)
- According to Tom Pelissero, the Jaguars’ plan at running back is for T.J. Yeldon to still be the lead-back after signing veteran RB Jamaal Charles on Tuesday.
- Pelissero points out that Yeldon played in 77 snaps during Week 5 and adding Charles and former Broncos’ practice squad RB David Williams allows the Jaguars to spread the workload at running back.
- The Jaguars officially ruled out RB Leonard Fournette (hamstring), LT Josh Wells (groin), and CB D.J. Hayden (toe) for Sunday’s game against the Cowboys.
- Texans HC Bill O’Brien was asked if there’s a chance QB Deshaun Watson (chest) would play in Week 6’s game against the Bills and responded: “Oh yeah.” (Deepi Sidhu)
- Watson said Wednesday: “I feel good. I feel great.” (Aaron Wilson)
- Texans RB Lamar Miller (chest) said he’s “definitely” going to play Week 6 against the Bills. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Texans tried out WR Marcus Tucker on Tuesday. (Howard Balzer)