- Colts HC Frank Reich told reporters on Tuesday that QB Andrew Luck (foot) will be ready to return to practice next Monday and prepare for Week 1: “Doing well. He’ll be there Monday ready to go for next week.” (Zak Keefer)
- Reich mentioned RB Marlon Mack (hamstring) has made “good progress over the past two days.” (George Bremer)
- Aaron Wilson reports that Texans starting RT Seantrel Henderson is recovering from having a noncancerous cyst removed.
- Wilson adds that Henderson has resumed working out and is expected to return for season-opener on the road against the Patriots.
- Texans waived WR Chris Thompson. (NFLTR)
Titans veteran TE Delanie Walker, who has been dealing with a toe injury, says he’s “very confident” he’ll be ready for Week 1.
“I am very confident that I’ll be ready,” Walker said, via TitansOnline.com. “I love playing the game, but at the end of the day, do I need to play in the preseason? I don’t think so. I have been playing 13 seasons, and I’ve played in a lot of preseason games. So when you only get like five plays in a preseason game, I don’t know if that helps you or not.”
- Titans traded a 2019 sixth-round pick to the Ravens for LB Kamalei Correa. (NFLTR)
- Titans waived LB Deontae Skinner. (NFLTR)