- Broncos HC Vance Joseph announced that CB Isaac Yiadom separated his right shoulder Sunday and is day-to-day. (Nicki Jhabvala)
- Chargers HC Anthony Lynn said of RB Melvin Gordon, who has missed the last two games with a right knee injury: “He’s getting better, I can tell you that. But we probably won’t have a full-speed practice this week, so we’ll see how it goes.” (Mike DiGiovanna)
- Adam Schefter reports that Chargers RB Austin Ekeler aggravated a stinger he has been dealing with on Sunday and will undergo further testing. Schefter adds that with the team on a short week, Ekeler’s injury will make it tough for him to be ready to go on Thursday.
- Chiefs HC Andy Reid said of S Eric Berry: “See how it goes here in the next couple of days. There’s a chance. I’m literally going to take it day by day. It’s nothing effort wise or want-to. It’s killing him not to be out there. At the same time, we want to be smart with it. I know he’d like to play.” (Brooke Pryor)
- Reid added Berry’s heel has gradually gotten better and added that he hasn’t had a setback in the last two weeks of limited practice. (Brooke Pryor)
- Raiders HC Jon Gruden told reporters that there is a “good chance” OL Jon Feliciano (calf) is done for the season. (Michael Gehlken)
- Meanwhile, G Gabe Jackson underwent both an MRI and X-ray on Monday for an elbow injury.
- Gruden says that RB Jalen Richard has an injured rib but should be okay and G Kelechi Osemele is dealing with a toe injury.