- Chargers DE Joey Bosa suffered a left foot injury during Tuesday practice and didn’t return. (Dan Woike)
- A source with knowledge of the situation tells Adam Schefter of Bosa’s injury: “He’s fine. Nothing serious.”
- Herbie Teope reports that Chiefs S Daniel Sorensen does not have a torn ACL, but he is expected to miss time with a leg injury. According to Teope, Sorensen could possibly miss the early part of the regular season.
- Chiefs waived C Jack Allen with a left squad designation. (NFLTR)
- Chiefs claimed G Ethan Cooper off of waivers from the Packers.
- Paul Gutierrez of ESPN considers DE Khalil Mack to be a potential trade candidate for the Raiders.
- Based on talent alone, Gutierrez admits that it wouldn’t make a lot of sense to trade Mack, but Raiders HC Jon Gruden admitted recently that the team’s defense was not that good in 2017, even with Mack.
- If a team were to step up and offer the Raiders a first-round pick for Mack, who is in line for a massive contract extension, Gutierrez believes the Raiders would be “silly to not at least listen.”
- Recent reports have said that the Raiders haven’t discussed an extension with Mack for several months. One issue with the Raiders signing Mack to a $100 million extension could be the requirement to cut a large signing bonus check and place most of the fully-guaranteed money in escrow.
- Raiders placed DB Shaquille Richardson on injured reserve after clearing waivers. (NFLTR)