Here’s a look at the potential options for the Denver Broncos head coaching vacancy now that the team has removed Josh McDaniels.
- Darrell Bevell — Vikings offensive coordinator could be an option but seems similar to McDaniels
- Brian Billick -Brings more experience which could be something that Pat Bowlen seeks in his next coach
Troy Calhoun— Despite being mentioned as a top candidate, Calhoun removed his name
- Bill Cowher — Could be an intriguing option for Cowher but not sold on him jumping on this job
- John Fox — Another veteran coach that should be available at the end of the season
- Leslie Frazier — Nearly got the job over McDaniels but could end up with Vikings job
- Jason Garrett — Appears that he will be offered the Cowboys job at the end of the season but nothing is certain
- Jon Gruden — Linked to almost every available head coaching position, Gruden may consider this one
- Jim Harbaugh — It’s hard not to be impressed with Harbaugh who could help rebuild the teams roster
- Gary Kubiak — There’s a good chance he is let go from Houston which may entice Broncos ownership
- Ron Rivera — Deserves a shot as a head coach. Just a matter of time before a team offers him a job
We’ll cross of names as more information becomes available.