- Free agent WR Dez Bryant is visiting with the Browns on Thursday.
- Bryant tells Nathan Zegura that he likes the city of Cleveland and thinks he would look good back in orange: “We are just trying to work some things out.”
- We have him featured in our Top 50 Available 2018 NFL Free Agents list.
- Mary Kay Cabot reports that Browns WR Josh Gordon is still in Gainesville, Fla working on his overall mental and physical health.
- According to Cabot, Gordon is under the care of his NFL-sanctioned medical team and as long as they believe he’s ready to handle the demands of an NFL season and stay clean and sober, they will allow him to return to the team.
- Cabot confirms that Gordon did not fail a test and no suspension is anticipated once he returns.
“I’ve said from the beginning that I think experience is important,” Jackson said, via Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer. “Right now, Drew still has that experience, and we’ll see how that all unfolds as we go. I haven’t made that choice just yet, but his veteran presence says a lot. He’s played in a lot of games against a lot of teams that we are going to start off against and play against so I think that is important to definitely consider.”