Albert Breer of TheMMQB.com reports that the Cowboys are bringing in 18 draft prospects for visits this week.
- Dane Brugler adds a 19th player to the list in Utah FS Marcus Williams. while the Dallas Morning News reports that Wisconsin DE T.J. Watt and LSU CB Tre’Davious White also be in attendance.
The full list includes:
- Washington CB Kevin King
- UConn DB Obi Melifonwu
- UCLA CB Fabian Moreau
- Clemson CB Cordrea Tankersley
- Louisiana Tech S Xavier Woods
- Tennessee DE Derek Barnett
- Michigan DE Taco Charlton
- Oregon State CB Treston DeCoud
- USC CB Adoree Jackson
- Florida CB Teez Tabor
- Colorado CB Chidobe Awuzie
- Colorado S Tedric Thompson
- Ohio DE Tarell Basham
- UCLA DE Takk McKinley
- Florida CB Quincy Wilson
- Ohio State CB Gareon Conley
- Villanova DE Tanoh Kpassagnon
- USC WR Juju Smith-Schuster
- Utah FS Marcus Williams
- Wisconsin DE T.J. Watt
- LSU CB Tre’Davious White
Each team is allowed 30 official pre-draft visits, but the Cowboys tend to bring in a large group all at once.
Overall, there aren’t many surprises here, considering that they’re only looking at 5 pass rushers, 13 defensive backs and 1 receiver, which happens to be three of the team’s top roster needs.
Of this list, King, Charlton, Tabor, Watt, White and McKinley could all be potential first-round targets for the Cowboys based on where draft experts have been rating them.
We’ll have more regarding the Cowboys and potential draft targets as the news is available.