- John Clayton mentions that if the recent reports of teams having just 16 first-round grades on players is accurate, it could lead to more trades in this year’s draft.
- Daniel Jeremiah offers some overvalued and undervalued players in this year’s draft class. The undervalued players, according to Jeremiah, include Kansas State WR Tyler Lockett, Minnesota RB David Cobb, and Texas CB Quandre Diggs. Meanwhile, Jeremiah considers Kentucky DE/OLB Bud Dupree, UCF WR Breshad Perriman, and Baylor QB Bryce Petty to be overvalued.
West Virginia WR Kevin White mentioned that the Bears have talked to him about possibly replacing Brandon Marshall in their offense.
“I feel like if I’m there at 7, I think they will pick me,” said White, via Around the NFL.
- Russ Lande has heard that Miami WR Phillip Dorsett is in the mix to be selected by the Eagles in the first round.
- ESPN’s John Clayton mentions that he wouldn’t be surprised if the Falcons were discussing a trade with the Raiders that could net them Florida DE/OLB Dante Fowler.
- Russell Lande has heard from sources that the Falcons told Missouri DE Shane Ray that they will draft him No. 8 overall.
- According to Russ Lande, the Packers are targeting Miami LB Denzel Perryman with the No. 30 overall pick.