Home / Browns / NFL Rumors: Emmanuel Ogbah, Kevin Hogan, Draft, Browns, & Titans
NFL Rumors: Emmanuel Ogbah, Kevin Hogan, Draft, Browns, & Titans
- There’s reportedly some question about where Oklahoma State’s Emmanuel Ogbah will play in the NFL, according to Tony Pauline.
- Pauline mentions that there are a number of questions about him including whether he’s better suited as a 3-4 OLB or as a DE or if he’ll be willing to lose weight to play linebacker.
- According to Pauline, there’s also concern about Ogbah’s “intensity and desire.”
- Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle reports that Ogbah is set to visit with the Falcons.
- Tony Pauline reports that several teams are “enamored” with Stanford QB Kevin Hogan’s athleticism and upside, and think he can develop into an NFL starter.
- Hogan has reportedly received second-day grades from some NFL teams.
- Rick Stroud reports that the Buccaneers have shown “heavy interest” in Northwestern FB Dan Vitale, who could be a day-three option for them.
- Tony Pauline confirms that the Browns are, in fact, shopping their No. 2 overall pick around the league. But they’ll likely wait until the Rams have made their selection at No. 1 overall before agreeing to a trade.
- In the event the Browns can’t trade back and remain at No. 2, Pauline says that some GMs believe they’ll take Laremy Tunsil and then attempt to trade LT Joe Thomas.
- Tony Pauline reports that league insiders were surprised that the Titans were willing to trade back as far as they did in their deal with the Rams.
- However, sources have told Pauline that Titans will attempt to move back into the top 10 with the belief from NFL GMs being that they’ll target either MSU’s Jack Conklin or Notre Dame’s Ronnie Stanley.
Tags Dan Vitale Emmanuel Ogbah Jack Conklin Joe Thomas Kevin Hogan Laremy Tunsil Ronnie Stanley