- Charles Robinson of Yahoo Sports reports that LSU OT La’el Collins is getting removed from multiple team’s draft boards until there’s additional clarity regarding the murder case he’s being questioned in.
Dane Brugler of CBS Sports offers some “bold predictions” for this year’s draft in recent article.
- Brugler can see Florida DE/OLB Dante Fowler being the first defensive player taken in this year’s draft.
- Brugler believes Georgia’s Todd Gurley and Wisconsin’s Melvin Gordon will end up being drafted within the top 20 picks.
- According to Brugler, Texas A&M OT Cedric Ogbuehi and Oregon OT Jake Fisher could both end up being first round picks.
- Brugler doesn’t rule out the possibility that Arizona State S Damarious Randall could be drafted ahead of Alabama S Landon Collins.
- This has come up before, but Brugler mentions that Baylor QB Bryce Petty could sneak into the latter part of round one.
- Jason La Canfora reports that the Dolphins remain “very interested” in trading up for Louisville WR DeVante Parker.
- According to La Canfora, the Rams at No. 10 overall could be a natural match for them.
- Ian Rapoport mentions that while rumors circulate that the Falcons could trade up for a pass-rusher, most of the teams he’s spoken to seem to think Atlanta will trade back and take an offensive lineman.
- Ian Rapoport reports that the Titans inquired about QB Sam Bradford a month ago.
- However, Rapoport mentions that if the Titans wanted Bradford, they would have been more engaged with the about a deal before he was traded to the Eagles.