Mike Freeman of the Bleacher Report mentions that while there has been a lot of talk in recent days that Georgia RB Todd Gurley could be drafted in the Top 10, he can’t find an NFL scout who actually thinks that will happen.
“More teams are worried about Gurley’s knee than publicly known,” one scout told Freeman.
The scout added that he expects Gurley to fall out of the Top 10 and possibly drop to a team like the Lions at No. 23 overall.
- Ian Rapoport reports that one team has Georgia RB Todd Gurley rated as the No. 1 overall player in the draft.
- One NFL executive tells FOX Sports that “Shane Ray isn’t going to fall very far” following a citation for marijuana possession. (Alex Marvez)
- Joe Banner mentions that teams with picks No. 2 – 5 could all be trying to trade back, which would make things very interesting at the top of the draft.
- Aaron Wilson reports that Northwestern QB Trevor Siemian has found interest from 11 NFL teams in last two days including: the Broncos, Jets, Jaguars, Raiders, Vikings, Packers, Browns, Bills, Seahawks, Rams, and Dolphins.
- According to Dane Brugler, the Browns trading up for a quarterback would be “the least surprising move of the NFL Draft.“
- Ed Werder is getting the sense that the Buccaneers are not soliciting offers for the No. 1 overall pick and would have to receive overwhelming proposal to trade out of the top spot.
- According to Mike Freeman of the Bleacher Report, the Jets are expected to “try hard” to trade up for Oregon QB Marcus Mariota.
- However, Freeman isn’t sure that they’ll be able to make the Titans the kind of offer they’re seeking for the No. 2 overall pick. Vikings