Ian Rapoport reports that there are plenty of teams “scrambling” to trade up into the Top 5 picks. However, teams drafting after No. 5 are reportedly looking to trade back as this is considered to be a top-heavy draft.
- According to Dan Pompei, the most likely teams to trade up in round one are the Falcons, Rams, Browns and Eagles.
- Teams most likely to trade back, according to Pompei, are the Redskins and Jets. Pompei mentions that lot hinges on these two teams.
- Pompei is the latest to mention that there could be a number of trades towards the end of round one, as there are multiple teams looking to get back into the first round.
- Iowa OL Brandon Scherff is reportedly a hot commodity, according to Pompei. The Redskins, Giants, Rams, Jets, and others could all be in play Scherff.
- Miami OT Ereck Flowers could be a surprise Top 10 pick now that LSU OL La’el Collins could be dropping.
- According to Mark Long, the Jaguars “won’t be” drafting Florida DE/OLB Dante Fowler.
- Dan Pompei is hearing that the Rams could trade up for Alabama WR Amari Cooper.
- However, if they’re unable to trade up for Cooper, they may elect to move back.
- The Patrick Carozza) worked out Hobart G Ali Marpet on Wednesday. (
- Dan Pompei mentions that while the Titans have been doing a lot of talking with teams around the league regarding their No. 2 overall pick, “chances are very good” they will stay put and take Oregon QB Marcus Mariota.