We’ll have consistent updates regarding news and rumors posted here throughout the day, so be sure to check back.
- Free agent DL Cullen Jenkins recent tweet suggests that he could be close to signing. (Cullen Jenkins)
- Two teams are reportedly in the mix for free agent DL Cullen Jenkins. (Mike Garafolo)
- Bears look to be “making a push” to upgrade their offensive and could put a larger emphasis on offensive tackles instead of guards. Jermon Bushrod appears to be the guy to watch. (Mike Garafolo)
- The Bengals re-signed K Mike Nugent on Sunday.
- There’s reportedly a “decent amount of interest” in CB Adam Jones. (Mike Garafolo)
- OLB James Harrison‘s agent mentioned that his client “would love” to play for the Browns. (Cleveland Plain Dealer)
- Chargers re-signed KR/WR Richard Goodman to a one-year, $630,000 contract. (Union-Tribune San Diego)
- Dunta Robinson‘s contract totals could be an indication that he could be moved to safety with the Chiefs targeting another cornerback at some point. (Sean Jenson)
- The Cowboys reportedly value Texas FS Kenny Vaccaro “immensely.” (ESPN Dallas)
- Alex Albright and Kyle Wilber could battle for the Cowboys remaining outside linebacker position. (ESPN Dallas)
- Two teams other than the Giants have already shown interest in QB David Carr. The Buccaneers were recently rumored to be interested. (Star-Ledger)
- The Giants are believed to have interest in free agent DT Sen’Derrick Marks. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- Detroit reportedly has an offer on the table for free agent CB Chris Houston, but he intends to test the market. (Detroit Free Press)
- RBs Chris Ivory, La’Rod Stephens-Howling, Danny Woodhead and Felix Jones are listed as free agents to “keep your eye on” for the Lions. (MLive.com)
- CB Captain Munnerlyn‘s agent mentioned that “four teams” have shown interest in his client. (Aaron Wilson)
- CB Kyle Arrington is hoping to re-sign with the Patriots, but has already been contacted by “several” teams. (Boston Herald)
- The Rams have “at least some interest” in free agent LBs Philip Wheeler and Dannell Ellerbe.
- Interest in free agent DE William Hayes is expected to be “much higher” than the Rams are willing to pay for a No. 3 defense end. (St Louis Post-Dispatch)
- Washington reportedly has interest in cornerbacks Greg Toler and Derek Cox. Kyle Arrington could be an option as well. (John Keim)
- The Redskins don’t appear to be “serious suitors” for free agent OT Eric Winston. (Washington Post)
- Redskins re-signed LS Nick Sundberg to a four-year deal. (Rich Campbell)
- Seahawks worked out Darren Fells as a defensive end last week, but are expected to keep him at tight end. (National Football Post)
- “Five teams” have reportedly shown interest in free agent DT Sen’Derrick Marks. (Jim Wyatt)