Adam Schefter reports that free agent LB Brandon Copeland has interest from 11 teams and is planning to visit with four of them next week.
- After that, Copeland is expected to make an announcement regarding his next team.
- Aaron Wilson of the National Football Post previously reported that Copeland has offers from four NFL teams following Sunday’s Veteran Combine.
- Copeland said that he spoke to the Lions, Bengals, Chiefs, Colts, Giants, Eagles and Titans after the event has concluded, per Wilson.
- According to Wilson, Copeland posted a forty-yard dash time of 4.52.
- Daniel Jeremiah of NFL Media said that Copeland was one of the players that stood out in workouts Sunday, due to the speed he displayed in drills.
Copeland, 23, originally signed on with the Ravens as an undrafted free agent out of Pennsylvania back in 2013. He lasted just a few months with the team before he was waived and later caught on with the Titans.
Copeland has yet to appear in an NFL game.
We’ll have more updates regarding the interested teams in Copeland as the news is available.