- Jerry Jones is “betting on” QB Tony Romo being their starter for Week 10’s game in London. (David Helman)
- DE Tyrone Crawford suffered an MCL injury during Sunday’s loss to the Cardinals. (Tim MacMahon)
- Jerry Jones said that MLB Rolando McClain‘s right knee injury should be “fine” and has “no structural damage.” (Brandon George)
- RB Lamar Miller will undergo an MRI on Monday after he suffered a stinger during Sunday’s game.
“It was just a stinger but I’m good,” Miller said, per Armando Salguero. “I’ll be fine once I get treatment.“
- Jeff McLane mentions that it sounds like QB Nick Foles does in fact have a broken collarbone based on the way the Eagles were talking.
- McLane has yet to confirm that Foles has a fractured clavicle, but it appears as though Mark Sanchez will be the team’s starter.
- RB Arian Foster is reportedly suffered a groin injury during Sunday’s loss to the Eagles. (Brian T. Smith)
- Tania Ganguli is “sensing some pessimism” regarding Foster’s groin injury, but he’ll undergo an MRI on Monday.
- CB Jonathan Joseph suffered a concussion.
- CB Kareem Jackson left the game with a knee injury.