Here’s a running list of injury notes from Week 10’s games.
- HC Jim Harbaugh confirmed that DT Ian Williams has a small fracture in lower leg.
- WR Bruce Ellington sustained an ankle injury.
- WR Brandon Marshall out for rest of game with ankle injury.
- WR Marquise Goodwin suffered a rib injury during Sunday’s game.
- QB Carson Palmer is believed to have suffered a season-ending ACL injury during Sunday’s game. (NFLTR)
- RB Cyrus Gray suffered a torn ACL in Sunday’s win over the Bills.
- LT Branden Albert was carted off the field with a knee injury. He’s expected to miss the remainder of the 2014 season. (NFLTR)
- WR/KR Devin Hester left Week 10’s game with an ankle injury.
- RB Peyton Hillis suffered a concussion during Sunday’s game against the Seahawks.
- RB Michael Cox fractured the lower part of his left leg.
- WR Allen Hurns sustained a concussion during Sunday’s game against the Cowboys.
- G Larry Warford was carted off the field with a left knee injury, but he reportedly does not have an ACL injury. (Jason Cole)
- RT Menelik Watson suffered a concussion during Sunday’s loss to the Broncos.
- CB Keenan Lewis suffered a left quad injury during Sunday’s game and will undergo an MRI on his knee Monday. (Jeff Duncan)
- DT Brandon Mebane suffered a hamstring injury during Sunday’s game and will not return.
- TE Luke Willson suffered an ankle injury.
- TE Delanie Walker was carted off to the locker room after he sustained a concussion during Sunday’s game.
- WR Dexter McCluster left Sunday’s game with a knee injury.