Here’s a running list of injury notes from Week 12’s slate of games.
- LB Lance Briggs suffered a groin injury during Sunday’s game against the Buccaneers.
- Ian Rapoport reports that CB Kyle Fuller has an MCL sprain that is believed to be minor and he shouldn’t miss any time.
- RT Andre Smith left Sunday’s game with what is believed to be a “significant” tear to his triceps. (NFLTR)
- CB Aqib Talib left Week 12’s game against the Dolphins with a left hamstring injury.
- S Tashaun Gipson was carted off the field with a right leg injury.
- FB Jorvorskie Lane was carted off the field with an ankle injury.
- TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins suffered a back injury during Week 12’s game.
- RB Ryan Mathews was taken to the locker room with a shoulder injury after scoring a touchdown.
- TE Zach Ertz left Sunday’s game against the Titans with an oblique injury.
- OT Riley Reiff suffered a leg injury in Sunday’s game against the Patriots.
- CB Robert McClain suffered a leg injury and had to be helped off the field.
- CB Kyle Arrington sustained a neck injury during Sunday’s game against the Lions.
- S Michael Griffin sustained a shoulder injury during Sunday’s game.
- LT Taylor Lewan left Sunday’s game against the Eagles with an undisclosed injury.
- OLB Kamerion Wimbley suffered a hamstring injury during Sunday’s loss to the Eagles. (Jim Wyatt)
- OL Brian Schwenke believes he has sprained MCL. (John Glennon)
- WR Dexter McCluster and RB Bishop Sankey are being evaluated for concussions. (Paul Kuharsky)
- RT Phil Loadholt will undergo an MRI on Monday on his shoulder injury. (VikingsUpdate)
- WR Cordarrelle Patterson left Sunday’s game with injuries to his right ankle and right knee.