Home / Dolphins / Jonathan Martin “100 Percent” Expects To Play In 2014

Jonathan Martin “100 Percent” Expects To Play In 2014

Earlier this morning, the Ted Wells report regarding the situation between Jonathan Martin, Richie Incognito and other Dolphins players and coaches was released.

While Incognito had said earlier in the week that he expected the truth exonerated him, it seems that it’s accomplished anything but.

Martin’s agent, Kenny Zuckerman, said that his client “will be on the field 100% this season,” per ESPN’s Adam Schefter.

“Jon called me on Wednesday, said he ‘can’t wait to play again,” Zuckerman said, per Ian Rapoport. “I’ll play anywhere for anyone.”

He has taken the necessary steps to get back on the field, ” Zuckerman added.

This coincides with what Martin had been saying in the past few months. The real question, however, is where he’ll be playing next.

The Dolphins are expected to attempt to trade Martin this offseason, which seems like a logical move given all that has transpired in Miami. However, the Dolphins basically have zero leverage in any trade negotiation. There was a report from Ian Rapoport that Martin could be back with the Dolphins, but local beat writers can’t see this as a plausible option.

Miami could be forced to release Martin and allow him to pursue another opportunity as a free agent.

 

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

Notify of
avatar
wpDiscuz