- Oregon QB Marcus Mariota said that he will be meeting with Buccaneers, Eagles and Titans at his Pro Day Friday. (Rich Cimini)
“Me and the GM didn’t see eye to eye,” Richardson said. “My next step, I’ll be the starter. Indy didn’t fit me.”
Richardson told Wells that he was “continually fined for being 230 pounds” when the Colts wanted him to remain at 227 pounds.
In regards to missing the AFC Championship game, Richardson said he told HC Chuck Pagano that he would fly to New England for the game. However, Pagano told him he was going to be inactive no matter what.
- Aaron Wilson reports that Tyrod Taylor‘s new two-year contract with the Bills would increase his salary to over $7 million if he ends up being the team’s starter quarterback.
- Browns OLB Barkevious Mingo mentioned that he underwent offseason shoulder surgery in early January, but is pretty sure he’ll be 100 percent in time for training camp. (Nate Ulrich)
- Chiefs sign LS James Winchester to a two-year deal. (Herbie Teope)
- Vic Tafur reports that nothing is imminent between the Raiders and free agent TE Jermaine Gresham, but this doesn’t mean they won’t sign him at some point either.