A few days ago we posted an update regarding some of the specifics that could end up in the next CBA agreement. Here’s a simple breakdown of those details and a few more.
- Players would get 48% of total revenue and the NFL would not require $1 billion off of the top
- Owners would still get expense credits that can be used for stadium upkeep and new construction
- A rookie wage scale is being constructed
- 18-game schedule would not be part of this deal but would be a negotiable topic in the coming years
- Teams would be required to spend close to the maximum salary cap
- Unrestricted free agency would be set a four-years