- Cowboys WR Tavon Austin is getting a second opinion on his groin and the team plans to see where he is before considering placing him on injured reserve. (Clarence Hill)
- Eagles HC Doug Pederson said Wednesday that LT Jason Peters will practice today and while he’s dealing with a bicep injury, they feel he can play through it. (Jeff McLane)
- According to Pederson, DT Haloti Ngata is day to day and getting close and DT Tim Jernigan is progressing, but they want to make sure he’s ready to return before allowing him to practice. (Jeff McLane)
- Mike Kaye of NJ.com takes a look at some speculation defensive tackle trade options for the Eagles including: Jaguars DT Abry Jones, Cardinals DT Corey Peters, 49ers DT Sheldon Day, and Seahawks DT Nazair Jones.
- Eagles QB Carson Wentz was limited with a back injury during Wednesday’s practice, but Jimmy Kempski reports that Wentz is “fine” and will be a full participant in tomorrow’s practice.
Giants TE Evan Engram says he’s hoping to return and help spark the team’s offense.
“Thursday night was tough,” Engram said, via the New York Daily News. “I’m just gonna try to come back and be a spark for the offense, for the team, definitely. So it should be good. I’m excited. Going back home, too.”