- Cowboys HC Jason Garrett said they got “some favorable reports” this morning in regards to G Zack Martin’s knee injury. (Jon Machota)
- Regarding his injury, Martin told reporters: “It’s nothing serious, just one of those kind of nagging things that I got to keep an eye on and keep treating throughout the rest of the season.”
“We had a nice, little plan for him going into this game,” Pederson said, via Pro Football Talk. “And it was all huddle calls. And, in fairness to Golden, the third series of the game I went straight up-tempo to try to generate some spark. It’s all code words and different things, and moving guys around a little bit. So in fairness, I didn’t want to put him in a situation where he felt uncomfortable. Going forward, as we go, that will increase for him. You’ll see him in there a little bit more.”
- Redskins HC Jay Gruden announced Monday that OT Geron Christian is out for the season. (JP Finlay)
- The Redskins will have Austin Howard serve as their backup swing tackle, but Gruden said he’s hoping to get Trent Williams back in a week or two. (JP Finlay)
- Gruden added that WR Jamison Crowder is slated for another MRI and “hopefully by Thursday he has a chance” to return. (JP Finlay)
- Redskins placed OT Geron Christian on injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Redskins activated DB Joshua Holsey from the non-football injury list.