- Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said Friday that DE Taco Charlton is a “maybe” for Sunday, DT David Irving “doesn’t look available” and DT Antwaun Woods is “looks like he’s going to be there for us.” (Jon Machota)
- According to Todd Archer, the Cowboys are looking at the possibility of promoting DT Christian Ringo to their active roster.
- On Thursday, the Cowboys worked out DE Tank Carradine, but don’t appear ready to sign him to a contract at this time. (Calvin Watkins)
- Eagles HC Doug Pederson said Friday that he’s still optimistic about DT Tim Jernigan playing on Sunday, but added that he is a little bit more optimistic about CB Sidney Jones. (Eliot Shorr-Parks)
- Pederson mentioned that he would expect RT Lane Johnson to be available on Sunday. (Jeff McLane)
- According to Pederson, WR Golden Tate is “much further along this week” and will have a bigger role Week 11 against the Saints. (Dave Zangaro)
- The Philadelphia Eagles officially ruled out CB Ronald Darby (knee), CB Jalen Mills (foot), TE Joshua Perkins (knee), and RB Darren Sproles (hamstring) for Week 11’s game and have T Lane Johnson (knee) and DT Haloti Ngata (knee) down as questionable.
Redskins TE Jordan Reed says he’s still dealing with pain in his big toes, despite undergoing surgeries on both last offseason.
“I feel like I’m starting to come over the curve,” Reed said, via ESPN.com. “[But] I’m still dealing with the pain. I have scar tissue in both my toes, and I’ve got to run routes and cut hard and slam my feet every day. I’m starting to learn how to manage it, find what works for me and what takes away the pain.”
- Redskins HC Jay Gruden said K Dustin Hopkins was “positive” on Friday but his status for Week 11 will depend if his injury flares up tomorrow. (JP Finlay)
- Hopkins mentioned that he is pain-free and going to “give it a go.” (JP Finlay)
- The Washington Redskins officially ruled out WR Jamison Crowder (ankle), RB Samaje Perine (knee, calf), and RB Chris Thompson (rib) for Week 11 and list CB Quinton Dunbar (shin), K Dustin Hopkins (right groin), S Montae Nicholson (illness), and T Trent Williams (thumb) as questionable.