- Cowboys executive VP Stephen Jones said they’re leaning toward starting Xavier Su’a-Filo at left guard this weekend. (David Helman)
- Jones mentioned that they’re confident the decision to release WR Deonte Thompson should net them a fourth-round compensatory pick after they lost Anthony Hitchens in free agency. (David Helman)
- The Dallas Cowboys officially ruled out WR Tavon Austin (groin), DE Taco Charlton (shoulder), DE David Irving (ankle), LB Sean Lee (hamstring), LB Joe Thomas (foot), and G Connor Williams (knee) for Week 10 and list DE Randy Gregory (knee) and TE Geoff Swaim (knee) as questionable.
- Cowboys waived WR Deonte Thompson and S Treston Decoud. (NFLTR)
- Cowboys activated WR Noah Brown from injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Cowboys promoted WR Lance Lenoir to their active roster.
“His ability to recognize and react to coverage,” Pederson said, via Pro Football Talk. “He’s a smart guy, obviously. One of the things that you see on film with him is his first-step quickness, then when you see it in person, it shows up. We all know about the yards after catch. He’s strong, former running back, things like that.”
- Pederson said that RB Darren Sproles (hamstring) was 100 percent coming into this week before he suffered a setback: “I am optimistic that he can play, yes, I am. That’s the God’s honest truth.”
- However, Pederson believes Sproles will come back this year, which is why he won’t be placed on injured reserve. (Mike Kaye)
- The Eagles officially ruled out CB Sidney Jones (hamstring), CB Jalen Mills (foot) and RB Darren Sproles (hamstring) for Week 10’s game and list T Lane Johnson (knee) and DE Josh Sweat (hip) as questionable.
- Redskins HC Jay Gruden said that if RT Morgan Moses is unable to play in Week 10, they would start Geron Christian in his place. (John Keim)
- The Washington Redskins officially ruled out RB Chris Thompson (rib) and T Trent Williams (thumb) and list WR Jamison Crowder (ankle), CB Quinton Dunbar (shin), and T Morgan Moses (knee) as questionable.
- Redskins promoted LB Cassanova McKinzy to their active roster. (NFLTR)
- Redskins waived C Casey Dunn.