Eagles’ veteran WR Mike Wallace said he is on track with his recovery from a broken leg which landed him on injured reserve and is working on getting back into shape.
“I can run, but I’m not myself yet,” said Wallace, via Jimmy Kempski of PhillyVoice. “I guess it was like a 12 week injury. We’re right about at week 12. It’s healed. It’s just about getting back in shape, getting in and out of breaks. I can run. Fast. Real fast. I can beat all of y’all, that’s for sure.”
- Dan Duggan of The Athletic believes the Giants will use the franchise tag on S Landon Collins, which will cost them about $11 million for the 2019 season.
- Giants placed S Landon Collins on injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Giants declined to activate RB Jonathan Stewart from injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Giants promoted S Kenny Ladler to their active roster.
- Giants signed P Brock Miller to their practice squad.
- Redskins HC Jay Gruden said it would be “wishful thinking” to get QB Colt McCoy back from his broken leg injury in just three weeks. (JP Finlay)
- Gruden added that the offensive line rotation is very much “up in the air,” while it is “possible” for OL Ty Nsekhe to start at guard.