Here’s are some more contract details regarding Nick Foles‘ revised deal with the Eagles.
- Ian Rapoport adds that Foles can make up $14 million in playtime, playoffs and Pro Bowl incentives. He received a $3 million roster bonus and a $2 million signing bonus as part of the agreement and will make a $4 million base salary.
- Mike Garafolo points out that Foles’ deal is now worth up $23 million and the Eagles get the opportunity to pick up Foles’ 2019 option worth $20 million. However, Foles has the ability to return the $2 million signing bonus he received for the right to test the free agent market.
- Garafolo adds that Foles gets $250,000 for each game he plays in and it doubles to $500,000 if they win the game.
- Ralph Vacchiano mentions that the Giants are not expected to pick up OT Ereck Flowers‘ fifth-year option for the 2019 season.
- According to Jordan Raanan of ESPN, Nevada OL Austin Corbett is someone to watch for the Giants at No. 34 overall.
- Rick Snider of the Washington Post takes a look at five options for the Redskins worth watching in round one of this year’s draft.
- According to Snider, the players to keep an eye on for Washington include Washington DT Vita Vea, LSU RB Derrius Guice, Alabama WR Calvin Ridley, Alabama S Minkah Fitzpatrick and Louisville CB Jaire Alexander.