- Pro Football Talk reports that Lions rookie RB Kerryon Johnson is week to week with a sprained knee.
- Lions HC Matt Patricia said of whether they’ll consider signing a running back with Johnson expected to be out: “We’ll see. It’s obviously a short week so we’ll see how it goes.” (Kyle Meinke)
- Packers HC Mike McCarthy said Monday that TE Jimmy Graham intends to try to play this week with a broken thumb. (Rob Demovsky)
- However, McCarthy mentioned that DT Mike Daniels will be out “a couple of weeks” with a foot injury.
- According to McCarthy, they’ve discussed signing another defensive lineman with Daniels likely out for a few weeks and added that a move could be made in the next 48 hours. (Michael Cohen)
Vikings HC Mike Zimmer wasn’t happy with the team’s turnovers during Sunday’s loss to the Bears.
“Yeah, it’s definitely a concern,” Zimmer said, via Vikings.com. “Either they’re not listening or they’re not paying attention or they don’t really care. So, we’ll have to find out which one of the three it is.”
Cousins has struggled with turnovers the past three weeks.
“I think anytime you have a game like this, you come back on Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday with a real sense of urgency and heightened awareness to your preparation, to being coached, to coaching one another,” Cousins said. “It certainly humbles you and I think that’s a positive.“
- Vikings LB Anthony Barr said he will return for Sunday’s game against the Packers after missing the past three games with a hamstring injury. (Chris Tomasson)