Home / 49ers / NFC Notes: 49ers, Cardinals, Eagles, Packers, Seahawks
NFC Notes: 49ers, Cardinals, Eagles, Packers, Seahawks
- Cardinals HC Bruce Arians announced that LT D.J. Humphries and DT Robert Nkemdiche won’t play in Sunday’s game against the Eagles.
- The Cardinals officially listed G Alex Boone (pec), WR John Brown (quad) and WR J.J. Nelson (hamstring/tooth) are all questionable for Week 5.
- The Seahawks ruled out DE Cliff Avril and DL Quinton Jefferson as out for Sunday’s game against the Rams.
- In regards to Jefferson, who was just recently signed to their roster, Seahawks HC Pete Carroll said he his hand in the first 20 minutes of practice in pass rush drill on Wednesday and will require surgery. (Curtis Crabtree)
- Curtis Crabtree mentions that the Seahawks may need to promote DE Branden Jackson from their practice squad in order to bolster their depth at the position.
- According to Carroll, they haven’t ruled out the possibility of rookie DL Malik McDowell could play this year, but said he suffered a “really bad concussion.” (Bob Condotta)
- The Seahawks listed RB C.J. Prosise and CB Jeremy Lane are doubtful and LB Michael Wilhoite is questionable.
Tags Adrian Colbert Ahmad Brooks Alex Boone Bryan Bulaga Byron Marshall C.J. Prosise D.J. Humphries Davante Adams David Bakhtiari Davon House Dekoda Watson Eric Reid Fletcher Cox J.J. Nelson Jeremy Lane John Brown Malik McDowell Marquise Goodwin Michael Wilhoite Mike Daniels Quinten Rollins Reuben Foster Robert Nkemdiche Ronald Darby Ty Montgomery