- The Bears officially list OLB Pernell McPhee (knee), DL Akiem Hicks (knee), TE Dion Sims (illness), WR Dontrelle Inman (groin) and QB Mark Sanchez (illness) as questionable for Week 12.
- Chicago also has LB Danny Trevathan (calf), DB Bryce Callahan (knee), OL Tom Compton (ankle), OL Kyle Long (ankle), DL Mitch Unrein (knee), DE Roy Robertson-Harris, (hamstring) DB DeAndre Houston-Carson (ankle) and WR Joshua Bellamy (concussion) listed as doubtful.
- The Buccaneers officially ruled out QB Jameis Winston, DE Robert Ayers, CB Vernon Hargreaves and G Evan Smith will both be out for Week 12 due to concussions. (Jenna Laine)
- Tampa Bay will have DE William Gholston will step in for Ayers while he’s out this week.
- Cardinals HC Bruce Arians announced Friday that DL Corey Peters (ankle) and WR John Brown (turf toe) are both out for Sunday’s game against the Jaguars.
- Meanwhile, Cardinals DL Josh Mauro (ankle) S Rudy Ford (knee), WR Brittan Golden (groin), RB Elijhaa Penny (knee) and QB Drew Stanton (knee) are all listed as questionable for Week 12.
- Redskins HC Jay Gruden told reporters on Friday that while they plan to incorporate TE Jordan Reed back into their offense right away, there’s still no timetable for his return. (JP Finlay)
- Gruden added that he hopes to have LT Trent Williams back for Week 13’s game against the Cowboys. (JP Finlay)