- ESPN’s Matt Williamson (Insider) suggests OLB Brian Orakpo, DT Jared Odrick and DT B.J. Raji as potential free agent targets for the Bears.
- Michael C. Wright (Insider) predicts the Bears will be big spenders this offseason, while specifically targeting linebackers.
- According to Matt Williamson (Insider) the Buccaneers could consider signing free agents like G Mike Iupati, DE Greg Hardy, and G Willie Colon in the coming weeks.
- Pat Yasinskas (Insider) predicts the Bucs will allow LB Mason Foster to sign elsewhere while they pursue offensive line upgrades.
- Matt Williamson (Insider) can see RB Mark Ingram and DT Stephen Paea being potential free agent targets for the Cowboys.
- ESPN’s Matt Williamson (Insider) mentions that veteran ILB Brandon Spikes could be a potential free agent target for the Packers.
- Rob Demovsky (Insider) predicts the Packers will re-sign WR Randall Cobb and choose to bring back CB Davon House over CB Tramon Williams.
- Matt Williamson (Insider) can see S Dawan Landry, OLB Jason Worilds, and G Clint Boling being on the Redskins’ radar in free agency.
- John Keim (Insider) predicts Washington will allow OLB Brian Orakpo to depart while they focus on upgrades in their secondary.