- Ian Rapoport reports that the NFL is reviewing Bears LB Danny Trevathan’s hit on Packers WR Davante Adams for a possible suspension.
- While Cardinals OT Jared Veldheer would like to continue his playing career, Mike Jurecki does not think Arizona would bring him back given that he’ll carry a cap number of $10,250,000 next year.
- Eagles HC Doug Pederson announced that Fletcher Cox, Destiny Vaeao, Corey Graham and Jaylen Watkins will be listed as out for Sunday’s game. (Jeff McLane)
Ian Rapoport reports that Packers rookie RB Jamaal Williams is believed to have suffered a knee sprain during last night’s game, but will get an MRI to confirm the severity of the injury today. Even so, Rapoport adds that Williams will likely to miss time.
- Former Packers LS Brett Goode‘s injury settlement with the team was worth $110,118, which was four weeks worth of his $468,000 base salary. Bob McGinn mentions that the Packers could re-sign Goode in November.
- Former Packers FB Joe Kerridge received injury settlement of $95,294 from the team, which was three weeks of his $540,000 base salary. According to Bob McGinn, Kerridge could be re-signed “near” mid-season.