- Brad Biggs reports that the Bears are bracing for the possibility that they could be without special teams captain Sherrick McManis for a few weeks, due to a hamstring injury.
- Cardinals HC Bruce Arians said that DL Robert Nkemdiche is expected to play on Sunday. (Mike Jurecki)
- Arians said that veteran CB Tramon Williams has shown enough to compete with Justin Bethel for a starting job but there’s no guarantee they’ll make a change. (Darren Urban)
- Cardinals rookie RB/KR T.J. Logan recently had his cast removed and will be eligible to return after the team’s bye week. (Mike Jurecki)
- Packers HC Mike McCarthy told reporters that the personnel department is considering quarterbacks for the practice squad. (Tom Silverstein)
- Packers rookie OLB Vince Biegel (PUP, foot) will start practicing this week. (Ryan Wood)
Vikings HC Mike Zimmer mentioned that they won’t activate QB Teddy Bridgewater from the PUP list until he’s ready to play.
“No, he won’t come off the PUP list,” Zimmer said, via NFL.com. “He’s going to practice, but he has 21 days and he’ll stay on the PUP list until he’s ready to play.”
“We’ll take it one day at a time just like we did for the last 14 months,” Zimmer said. “… He hasn’t practiced in 14 months, we’re not going to dose him out tomorrow or Wednesday.”
- Zimmer said he doesn’t know if QB Sam Bradford will practice Wednesday, but he’s feeling “pretty good.” (Chris Tomasson)